7.25.2004

Late Sunday Evening...

This weekend was spent mainly relaxing and trying to catch up on household chores.  Definitely a low key weekend and desperately needed.  After all of the traveling I've done this summer, I need to just relax and spend some quiet weekends at home.  However, I will once again be racking up the road miles next weekend as I head up to Minneapolis to meet with my older sister.  Ro and I are going to "shop till we drop" at the Mall of America, treat ourselves to lovely pedicures and just spend some good quality sister time together.  Definitely looking forward to seeing her and hanging out.  Of all my sisters, (I have a ton of them, well, five to be exact) Ro is the one that I am probably closest to.  She gets me.  And I like her husband - which is a huge thing! 
 
So I'll be posting some photos in the next few days of some different aspects of my life.  Some are from the NOPHNRCSE conference in Sacramento, a few from the Chicago vacation earlier in June, and we'll finish out with a couple of my time in Philly.
 
Have a great week all of you who stop by and peruse my words.  Let's keep it safe out there.  R

No comments: