10.20.2004

Once again

Good evening, my friends. Once again it has been some time since I've posted. Chalk it up to a crazy life. All good, but definitely crazy. Here are the highlights of the past few weeks:

*My friends Brian and Sharon welcomed Baby Noah into their lives on 10/16. What an amazing blessing this little guy is! They are home now and doing very well!

*I passed my Spanish midterm - yes this is a huge thing!

*Spent a great weekend with my Mom, and got to spend time with a few cousins as we helped Mom clean and sort and get ready to put her house on the market.

*Saw Selah in concert - phenomenal!

*And the biggest highlight was flying out to Philadelphia on October 13th to be with my best friend Amy as she was installed as the new Cantor of KI Reform Congregation. Not only did I get to spend some amazing time with Amy but I also got to spend time with another of my best friends, Victoria. And I got to meet Victoria's friend Kevin. Also got to see my friend Jonathan. It was an amazing weekend. To top it off, I got to see my friend Fred, who lives in Omaha but is originally from near Philly, in Philadelphia! Pretty cool trip.

Life is good...no, life is great, wonderful, blessed.

Love you all....

No comments: