10.28.2004

So I saw a variation of the following list on someone else's blog and thought I would modify it for my use. Kind of made me think and, I have to say, I enjoyed the process. So after completing it, I was thinking about how interesting (well, at least for me, maybe) it would be to come up with a Top 10 List every now and then. Top 10 things I'm thankful for, Top 10 best books I've read, Top 10 moments in my life, Top 10 Dancing Songs - sort of a world according to me. Be sure to check back for one in the near future. I'll also try to get some more fun photos posted. In the meantime, enjoy my list.

Ten movies you'd watch over and over:
1. Top Gun
2. Finding Nemo
3. Grease
4. Sixteen Candles
5. Casablanca
6. The Usual Suspects
7. Stealing Home
8. Sense and Sensibility
9. The Mummy
10. The Mummy Returns

Nine people you enjoy the company of:
1. Amy
2. Katia
3. Victoria
4. Fred
5. Edie & Kenny
6. Mindy
7. Roma & Rob
8. Sharon & Brian
9. Judy

Eight things you are wearing:
1. Jeans
2. My Irish T-shirt
3. Silver Earrings
4. Big comfy UNI sweatshirt
5. Tennies
6. Warm vanilla sugar scent
7. Contacts
8. Watch

Seven things on your mind:
1. The sun is about to come out!
2. My friend’s coming to visit tonight!
3. Micah & Jamie’s new baby – Isaiah Walker
4. Brian & Sharon’s new baby – Noah Keith
5. Spanish class – have to study vocabulary!
6. Yeah! It’s Thursday!
7. God is so good – ALL the time!

Six objects you touch every day:
1. My Bible
2. My toothbrush
3. My laptop
4. My CD player
5. Whatever book I’m currently reading
6. My cell phone

Five things you do every day:
1. Pray
2. Laugh
3. Love
4. Sing
5. Dance

Four bands/groups/musical acts you love:
1. Selah
2. Switchfoot
3. Neil Diamond
4. Mary Chapin Carpenter

Three of your favorite songs at this moment:
1. One Thing I Know - Selah
2. Dare You to Move - Switchfoot
3. Loving Arms – Darden Smith

Two people who have influenced your life the most:
1. My Dad
2. Jesus Christ


One person who you love more than anyone in the world:
1. Amy -my lifelong friend

No comments: