4.19.2005

Home again...

It's so good to be home again. After spending a week sleeping at my friend Cherie's house, I am home again and actually sleeping OK. It's been taking me a little while to get to sleep each night but once I'm out, I'm out. My friend Nancy reminded me of Psalm 4:8, "I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." What a load of comfort there is in that verse! I have been repeating it to myself over and over as I head to bed and try to get to sleep each night. God is good all the time!

Yeah! We're down to less than 3 weeks until Chris graduates! I head up to Michigan two weeks from today for his and Mike's (his brother) graduations. I am so happy and so relieved that these past few months have flown by so quickly.

I was looking back over the past 12 months and it is absolutely stunning to me how significantly things have changed in my life in such a very short time. At this time last year, I had no idea that Chris even existed. And now I'm going to marry him in just seven months! I feel like God has really blessed my decisions and all that I'm doing in my life.

A huge CONGRATULATIONS to my friends Tony and Kathi Beach on the birth of their twins, Trever and Jennika. They were born at 30 weeks and are both a little small. They're still over in the NICU at Methodist in Omaha. Would you all join me in praying for them as they fight to grow and overcome complications so they can join Mommy and Daddy and Big Brother Cameron at home? Thanks!

Hope you all have a Blessed week!

No comments: