7.13.2006

Who wouldn't love to get this in the mail?

That's my nephew Ryan! And I get to see him TOMORROW!!!! Yeah! Can you tell I'm an excited aunt?! And Chris and my brother-in-law Rob get to meet for the first time! Yeah! Although, Roma and I talked and decided this could be a mistake since both the guys are so mischevious and full of trouble. We'll see how the weekend goes.

So it's county fair time here. Which means HOT weather - and thunderstorms. We're in a warning right now and, although hail and lightning might not be good for the crops, it would so kick the humidity we have just hanging over us. It is blasted hot and humid here! And we are going to enjoy a little of it while we watch the fair parade tonight with our friends and their kiddos! But the sky is looking a little scary right now. Hmm.

Not much else happening here. Just excited about seeing the fam tomorrow, working only 1/2 day (YEAH!) and finding lots of AC over the next 72+ hours.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

It's supposed to be hot and humid here all weekend...into Tuesday. I LOATHE it.

Have fun this weekend!!

Me said...

Oh how cute!!! Too adorable!

I almost forgot...I moved :) mommawethyb.blogspot.com

Tammy Williams said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's so nice to hear when e-relationships work out like ours did.

I did find some blue glass as well but it will have to be cut and molded first. I have a tool here that can do that so if you are still interested, I could set a nominal fee for a necklace for you. Thanks for the interest. The ones I posted on my site were gifts I made for family and they loved them. Please feel free to email me your address so I could get it shipped to you (tammylynnwilliams@hotmail.com).

Looking forward to more updates on your future baby situation:)

Ciao for now,
Tammy

Laura said...

Hi! I googled my blog and I found yours :) It's nice to "meet" you!

Your nephew is too, too cute, by the way.