3.23.2005

On the road again....

Yeah! I'm leaving for Michigan today!

My friend's Ken and Edie are heading up to the northeast part of the LP to visit Ken's family for Easter and they're taking me along! So we head out later today, Kenny and Edie and their two teenage boys, and me. So by late tonight, I get to see Christopher! YEAH!!!!

I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend with Chris and his family. We'll be staying at his parent's house for the long weekend. It'll be nice to have a chance to get to know my soon-to-be in-laws a little better. Chris and I are planning on having dinner with a few friends of his that I haven't got to meet yet. We're also going to be celebrating Chris' birthday with his family. I'm so excited to get to see him!

Ken and Edie have been so awesome! They really didn't have room for me to go along but traded vehicles with another of our friends so they would have room for me. How awesome is that?! I am so incredibly blessed to have such amazing friends!

So I'm off to get an allergy shot (Chris' parents have a cat), have a quick lunch with my friend Melanie and her little girl, Rebekah, and then I'll be heading out to Ken and Edie's so we can get on the road.

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter celebrating the resurrection of our Savior!

1 comment:

Tamara B said...

Hope you had a good time celebrating Easter with the "family"