11.17.2005

A Fun Post

10 Favorites
Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Food: Beef Stroganoff
Favorite Band/Singer: Neil Diamond
Favorite Hobby: Dancing

Favorite Movie: the Lord of the Rings trilogy
Favorite Flower: Roses
Favorite Season: Autumn – love the colors of the leaves
Favorite Day of the Week: Thursday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Vanilla with chocolate syrup
Favorite Time of Day: sunrise

9 Currents
Current Mood: little tired, want to talk to Chris
Current Clothes: jeans, white turtleneck, navy windshirt, tennies
Current Underwear Color: pink and white
Current Desktop Picture: picture of my nephew Marshall
Current Nail Color: no color
Current Time: 3:08 pm
Current Surroundings: my office cubicle
Current Annoyances: people who keep telling me their wedding horror stories
Current Thoughts: what should I make for dinner? I’m thinking beef stroganoff!

8 Firsts
First Best Friend: Christy Hartz – we were 3
First Screen Name: nazers74
First Pet: Bennett, my Himalayan kitty

First Tattoo: none – don’t plan on it
First Crush: Ben something or other from kindergarten
First Music Owned: Michael Jackson Thriller Record
First Car: Chevy Malibu, 1979, Pea green
First Career Choice: Engineer

7 Lasts
Last Cigarette: never, yuck
Last Drink: Coke about 2 minutes ago
Last Time on Drugs: only prescription for me

Last Kiss: my fiance’ this morning
Last Movie Watched: Mona Lisa Smile – OK movie
Last CD Played: Chris’ Blackthorn Live CD – Irish music
Last thing to eat: a Red Delicious apple

6 Have You Evers
Have you ever dated one of your best friends? Gonna marry him in 9 days!
Have you ever broken the law? Definitely the speed limit!
Have you ever been arrested? no
Have you ever skinny dipped? no
Have you ever been on television? Yes, when I went to see Puppin’s Place at the Park
Have you ever kissed someone you didn't know? Oh, do I have a story about this one!

5 Places You've Been
Devil’s Tower on a sunny, warm day in August
Vermillion Bay near the Gulf of Mississippi on a swamp boat
Bismarck, North Dakota in June watching it snow

Shell Rock, IA on the 4th of July
Coney Island on a 75 degree day in April


4 People You Can Tell Anything To
Jesus
Chris
Amy
Katia


3 Things you can hear right now:
Joann and Jeff talking
Luke talking to a client
The printer


3 things you can't live without:
My relationship with Jesus
My family and friends
Good food


3 things you do when you're bored:
Read
Dream
Listen to music


2 Choices
Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi - Diet Coke
PC or Mac - PC

1 Thing You Want To Do Before You Die
Fulfill God’s plans for me

No comments: