5.24.2006

10 Things I Want to Say to Taylor Hicks

In a tribute to the new man of soul:

1. Please do not dye your hair. No matter what Simon says, gray is sexy.
2. You are SO much better than Katherine.
3. Please do not conform.
4. We will never buy Katherine's CD - we promise!
5. Don't let anyone take away your uniqueness, not even the guy who signs your checks.
6. Don't do anything your mama would be embarrassed to read on the front page of the local newspaper.
7. Joe Cocker should be very proud to have you singing his songs.
8. Sing that funky music, white boy.
9. You can come sing me to sleep anytime.
10. No matter what happens tonight, you will always be my American Idol.

And 1 thing my husband thinks, "He looks like a chicken when he jumps around like that. Can't he just be cool?!"

4 comments:

Me said...

I sooo want Taylor to win tonight!! You go Taylor!!!

Me said...

I definitely think he'll win.

p.s. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope to see you again :)

Anonymous said...

YEAH TAYLOR!! What a great show that was last night. The kid with Clay Aiken was hysterical!
(Hi Renae!)
-Deedra

Jennifer said...

Yippy for Taylor Hicks. I got a giggle out of this post. It's so very much what I would want to say too!!!