10.06.2005

Another Busy Week...

So we're almost done with another busy week. Chris returned late Sunday night from Michigan which was great! I really hadn't been dealing all that well with us being apart - until this weekend that is. I missed him like crazy but wasn't neurotic crazy like I'm sure I could have been. I think part of it was that I stayed at my friend Melanie's house and hung out with her and the kids all weekend. Plus we had all the mint making going on Saturday! So much fun, so very messy but so very yummy! It'll be a miracle if we have any mints left to actually put out at the wedding!

Dance class on Tuesday night kicked our tukus! We started working on the tango and it was not pretty at all. By the time the hour was almost up, our instructor was just shaking his head and said we would work on it next week. I think we'd all been feeling pretty confident up until this point. We were masters at the fox trot and waltz, but the lovely, exotic tango took us down. :(

So my highlight for this week was paying off our honeymoon and ordering our wedding rings. We're down to less than 2 months and are getting so excited. Chris is such a trooper. I am so lucky that he is enjoying the planning process too! Next week we have a few more milestones. While I am going to thoroughly enjoy the lovely federal holiday on Monday, I may not actually sleep in. I have my final dress fitting at 11:00 that morning! Yeah! I'm so excited to see the finished product.

So honestly, there's not a lot interesting going on in my life right now. Just lots of wedding stuff and keeping my head above water. I would kill for a nap today but instead will be heading out to the (chilly) field with Luke, my co-worker, to lay out terraces. Hmm, bet I could sleep on the way out and back!

Praying you are all well!

1 comment:

Tamara B said...

sounds like fun. i love those mint things but couldn't have them for the longest time. i ate a bunch @ bill's steak house in independence the other day. anyway, glad to hear your update. i'm surprised you're having your final fitting 2 months out. i'd be afraid i would massively gain weight or something like that.