10.14.2005

More 80s

So, I have a confession to make. I loved the 80s! I did, they were awesome. I mean, I know that I was young and carefree and innocent and all that jazz, but there was something so cool about the 80s. I can't tell you how many 80s CDs I have! We even asked our DJ for our wedding to play a lot of 80s dance music. It's so nice that my honey loves the 80s too!

So, here are some of my favorite things about the 80s:

*Love Boat - what a great show! I could watch it for hours!

*Rick Springfield - I SO wanted to be Jesse's Girl!

*Family Ties - Alex P. Keaton was a stud. And I really wanted Mallory to give Skippy just a chance.

*Sit N Spin's - OK, so this may have come out earlier but the 80s is when I became acquainted with this projectile vomit-inducing toy.

*He-Man - I never really got into She-ra

*Pac Man - I still stink at this but I love to play it!

*Duran Duran - "Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand, Just like that river twisting through a dusty land!" Of course, think of this being sung at the top of your lungs!

*Pajama parties - sleeping all over the living room after passing out talking

*Saturday morning cartoons - today's cartoons are OK but they ROCKED when we were growing up!

*Conjunction Junction - what's your function?

Ah the memories! Makes me a little misty-eyed...

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

momma of 2 said...

Thanks for stopping by my site. I am in NE iowa. I loved the 80's too!