4.11.2006

Currently...

Currently...
Current clothing: Jeans, purple NRCS polo, black flip flops, hair clip and RED toe nail polish! (can
you tell I love my cute toes?)
Current hair: brown with gray, pulled up into clip
Current mood: Very Good! Still basking in the glow of having passed my orals yesterday,
looking forward to spending time with Christopher tonight.
Current refreshment: Coke

Current annoyance: none really
Current avoidance: trying to avoid thinking about what happens if I fail the written comprehensive
Current smell: Peach hand lotion – yummy

Current thing you ought to be doing: working on a plan
Current thing or things on your wall: lots of maps of my watershed and county, pertinent info I don’t want to misplace
Current IM/person you're talking to: Zero

Current jewelry: Small silver hoop earrings and my locket and rings
Current book: Besides comp books, just finished Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers - awesome book about redemption and forgiveness, planning to start Big Girls Don’t Whine by
Jan Silvious
Current worry: Not really a worry, but trying to make a grocery list for Easter Dinner at home and Easter Brunch at church
Current favorite celebrity: Reese Witherspoon
Current obsession: none really
Current love: My nuggle buddy
Current longing: just time with Chris

Current disappointment: Not a one
Current lyric in your head: “Blessed be your name…” Matt Redman
Current music: Ross M. Levy, Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Josh Kelley

Current favorite book: Wicked, reading it before we see the show
Current favorite movie: Chronicles of Narnia
Current wish: to have passed my written comprehensives and to know soon!
Current happy thing: I’m DONE with comps – and I passed Orals!
Current undergarments: none of your business
Current desktop picture: picture of my almost 4-month old nephew, Ryan
Current plans for tonight/weekend: dinner with hubby, snuggling, laundry, decorating for Easter

No comments: