6.19.2006

Photos and More

Yeah! Blogger is finally cooperating and I can post some photos! These are from our trip to Michigan over Memorial Day.
We also got some fun news this weekend. My sister Roma and her husband Rob who live in Denver will be visiting in July. They have a 6 1/2 month old little guy, Ryan. Chris and I haven't made it out to visit them yet so we haven't even met Ryan. And Chris and Rob haven't met yet either. So we'll get to see them and spend some time in Sioux City. Should be fun!
My nephew Marshall all smiles

Our friend's little guy, Liam

Liam and his Daddy, Bill
Marshall and Grandma
Marshall and Liam playing
Carrie, Mike and Marshall
Amy, Bill and Liam

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It's always fun to post pictures of kids. They are so cute..

Lisa said...

Aww - what beautiful kids! :)

You asked on my blog about knowing searches that hit your site - you can go here http://www.statcounter.com/ - put a code into your template and it'll give you tons of info - like how many hits per day, where they came from, etc... I love it!