3.13.2006

A True or False Plethora of Information

Something for fun...borrowed from Fantastagirl...

True or False....
I am a cuddler: True

I am a great dancer: False
I am a morning person: False mostly
I am a perfectionist: Um

I am an only child: False
I am Catholic: True and False (Raised Catholic, attend a Baptist church)
I am currently in my pajamas: False
I am currently pregnant: False
I am currently single: False

I am currently suffering from a broken heart: False
I am okay at styling other people's hair: True
I am left handed: False
I am married: True
I am addicted to myspace.com: False (hear worse and worse things about it every day)
I am very shy around the opposite gender at first: False (at least not anymore)
I bite my nails: False
I can be paranoid at times: True - only about being alone in my house
I currently have a crush on someone: True (and he loves me back... Yeah!)
I currently regret something that I have done: Not lately
I curse frequently when I get mad: False
I don't like anyone: what?
I enjoy country music: True
I enjoy jazz music: True (I like all music)
I enjoy smoothies: True
I enjoy talking on the phone: True
I have a car: True
I have a cell phone: True
I have/had a hard time paying attention in school: False
I have a hidden talent: True (I just don't know what it is yet!)
I have a lot to learn: TrueI have a pet: False
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: False
I have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" person: False – he’s perfect for me!
I have all my grandparents: False (they are in my heart but no longer on earth)
I have at least one brother and/or sister: True – well no brothers but 5 sisters
I have been to another country: True
I have been told that I am smart: True
I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor: True
I have/had broken a bone: True – do noses count?
I have caller ID on my phone: True
I have bathed someone: True
I have changed a diaper: True
I have changed a lot over the past year: True
I have done something illegal: True (just a little speeding...)
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color: True
I have had major/minor surgery: True - minor
I have had my hair cut within the last week: True – just got it trimmed and layered on Saturday
I have had the cops call on me: True (But it really wasn’t about me)
I have kissed someone and knew I shouldn't: True

I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life: True, except be with Chris
I have rejected someone before: True
I have seen The Lord of the Rings trilogy: True – multiple times
I have seen the television show The O.C.: False
I have watched Sex and the City: False
I like Shakespeare: True
I like the taste of blood: False
I love to cook: True – especially if someone else cleans up after me!
I like to sing: True (but not in public)
I like Michael Jackson: False
I love sleeping: True
I love to play video games: False
I love to shop: Depends
I miss someone right now: True
I own 100 or more CDs: True
I own and use a library card: True
I practice a religion that is not considered mainstream: False
I read for pleasure in my spare time: True
I sleep a lot during the day: False (they tend to discourage that where I work)
I strongly dislike math: False
I think Britney Spears is pretty: False
I was born in a country other than the US: False
I watch soap operas on a regular basis: False
I will try almost anything once: True but within boundaries
I work at a job that I enjoy: True
I would classify myself as ghetto: False (where did this question come from?!)
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost and scar-free: False
I can name all 7 dwarfs from Snow White: True

I am currently wearing socks: True
I am tired: True
I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt: True, but just for me

1 comment:

Fantastagirl said...

great post... you can borrow from me anytime!