3.27.2006

Another Rainy Monday...

Yep, I'm definitely referencing the song title here. It's Monday and it is definitely rainy. And I'm sad. Chris flew out yesterday to Seattle. So he's there and it's sunny and nice and I'm here and it's rainy and cold. Even my fingers and toes are cold.

Still trying to study (read - CRAM) for my written comps which start Friday, but honestly, it's hard to study without Chris here. And work is very busy so there's no time to take a break and read for 5 minutes. I think I am just very glad that one week from this moment the written section of the exam will be all done. And hopefully, we will be out somewhere in a quiet, little restaurant celebrating Chris' birthday. Or, if all else fails, snuggling and crashed on the couch.

Must get back to the books. Hope you're all having a great week!

1 comment:

Fantastagirl said...

Best of luck on your comps...you will do great-it sounds like you know your stuff!